The moon has been sighted in Houston, Eid is tomorrow Sunday May 24th.
Flaah masjid will be having Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at the masjid based on moon sighting. Takbeerat will be at 7:30am. The first jamaat will be at 8:00am and the second jamaat will be at 9:00am. The following rules and strict guidelines will need to be followed in order to maintain the safety of the public attending the event.
1. The event will only be set up for men. Women, children, and elderly are recommended to stay at home. We will be live streaming the event at 7:30am for the people who have to stay at home.
2. Wadu and use the restroom before you come to the masjid as the restrooms will only be used if necessary.
3. Wear a mask and gloves at all times while on masjid property.
4. Do not physically greet others. Follow CDC guidelines of social distancing.
5. Bring your own musallah or rug to pray on.
6. Distance yourselves from each other during salaat and while sitting for your own and other’s safety.
We hope you can join us for Eid-ul-Fitr. JazakAllah
Flaah – 9203 Jackrabbit Rd, Houston TX, 77095